Friday, December 21, 2012

friday faves {life as a thrifter}

One of my favorite blogs is Life as a Thrifter.  Holly has a great sense of style and a bold approach to color. She's also really great at staging her stuff and taking some fun photos.  


If you haven't visited Holly @ Life as a Thrifter, I encourage you to hop over.

First stop, take the home tour that got her featured on Apartment Therapy.  Then take a minute to go to to this post about her nomination for the Reader's Choice Top 10 House Tours of 2012.  It will only take a couple of minutes more to vote, although you'll probably spend a lot longer perusing all the amazing homes in the running.


I've gotten so much great inspiration from Holly and really enjoy her blog, so I'd love to see her win this!  Let's help her out.

2 comments:

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Great choice, TIsha -- I love Holly's style! Merry Christmas!
xo Heidi

thethinkingcloset said...

Thanks for sharing about Holly! Her house tour is awe-inspiring; I love her bold color palette and splashes of retro. I repinned it like it was hot. (And apparently, so did 275 other people. I think she may be in the lead right now! Hip hip....)