Friday, July 6, 2012

a little help from my friends

{What would you do if I sang out of tune...}

As part of the Blogging without Borders summer series, I am embarking on a bathroom remodel with no budget.  I have been scouring Pinterest for some inspiration.



Source: dnjs.in via Tisha on Pinterest

Source: juxtapost.com via Tisha on Pinterest




Here's the thing - I have a lot of the stuff I'll need in my garage & craft room.  But there are a few items I'm envisioning that I don't have on hand.  {And I'll try not to sing out of key.}

Does anyone have a large damask wall stencil I could borrow for a few weeks?  Do you have some extra no-slip rug padding that you are done with (or do you know of a good substitute)?  How about one of those rubber floor mats (any size)?  Finally, I'd love some blue silk hydrangeas if you have some stuck in a closet somewhere.

This is going to be a great project - all I need is a little help from my friends!
{Yes, I'll get by with a little help from my friends.  Is everyone singing this now?}

9 comments:

Tisha said...

Sorry my comments have been messed up today - I think it's working correctly now!

Kelly @ View Along the Way said...

My friend said you can buy rug padding by the yard at Joann for next to nothing!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Great inspiration, Tisha!! Sorry I don't have any of what you need! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
xo Heidi

Bliss said...

It is going to be fantastic, even if you don't get those hydrangeas and sing out of key.

Bliss

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

I had blue hydrangeas, but they are now halfway to death. Can't wait to see how thi turns out!

Lynn @ UpCountry Olio said...

I'm singing along with you! Those are some beautiful inspiration photos, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.

Lynn

Eclectically Vintage said...

I've got a row of live hydrangeas - don't think they'd survive the trip to your bathroom.
You can do it, you can do it!
Kelly

Amy@BuffaloRoam said...

Yep, singing right along. I don't have any stencils for you to borrow, but I'll be here cheering you on!

I could use some help too - feeling a little overwhelmed by all I want to get done in the next few weeks!!

Robin @ Happily Home, After said...

Hey Tisha ... I can comment again :) Fixed and double fixed. Yay!