Monday, May 7, 2012

show & tell linkup party {15}

It's party time!  I'm so glad YOU are here! I hope you'll take a look at these inspiring projects from last week's party, then stick around to link up your ideas and check out what everyone else has been up to.

Shabby mission table @ A Vintage Fairy
{most viewed link}


Family Bucket List @ Atta Girl Says


DIY PB-style headboard @ Mrs. This & That
{This is now on my short list of DIY projects!}

Rug pillow cover @ Inside-Out Design


Pallet puppet theater @ Mom 4 Real

Nursery reveal @ View Along the Way
{I love Kelly's nursery!  I've been pinning nurseries like crazy this week, trying to finish Marty's & Nora's room, so I ordered the Katie Daisy "Love" print that Kelly has - thanks for the inspiration!}

Kitchen remodel @ Fox Hollow Cottage
Get well breakfast @ JBigg's Little Pieces
{I feel better just reading about it.}


Chair gallery @ Chateau Chic




{I tried this recipe over the weekend, although I adjusted it for my bread machine because we all know I don't bake or ever follow a recipe exactly.  I must warn you - this bread is amazing!  After trying this, I literally dreamt about it!}


If you've been featured, feel free to hop over to my new "buttons" tab and grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  Party buttons can be found there too.
Now it's your turn!
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc.  Feel free to link up several new projects.  No shops or for sale items, please.  Be sure to use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit and let others know what you like about their projects.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook or Pinterest pages) with credit and a link back to you, of course.

18 comments:

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Happy to have something to link up this week, Tisha ~ thanks for hosting!
Happy Monday :)
xo Heidi

Kristin@ A Vintage Fairy said...

Tisha...my link should be "S is for super excited" that I was the most viewed last week! Thanks for the feature. Some cool things to check out! Thanks for hosting again!

Anne said...

Thanks for hosting Tisha! Have a fabulous week,
xox

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Thanks for hosting Tisha. I hope you have a wonderful week. :)

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Thanks for hosting Tisha! Love this party!

Jessica Kielman said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Pallet Puppet Theater! Love the other features as well!

Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

Bonnie @ Uncommon said...

Thank you for a great party!! ;)

thistlewoodfarm said...

Tisha!

Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party! I really like that bucket organizing system you featured! I am off to pin it from her site :)

blessings,
karianne

Lori said...

Thank you for hosting a great party....love it!

marissa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cheesecake factory bread. I'm so glad you liked it and figured out how to make it work for the bread machine :)

Thanks so much for hosting!

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Laura from Top This Top That said...

Glad to be joining up this week!
laura

chateau chic said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post from last week! It's always a surprise to me because there are so many talented people in blog land.
I appreciate you hosting this link party each week because I know it takes a lot of time and effort. But it's a great way to meet new bloggers.
Mary Alice

Kelly @ View Along the Way said...

Thank you thank you thank you for featuring my nursery, Tisha! Adding your button to my "featured" page. :) I'm also dying over that PB knockoff headboard! So fabulous!!

Jaime Lyn said...

fabulous features!!! Just wonderful! I am inspired! Thank you for hosting!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Lovely features this week! Thanks for hosting the party!

Handmade by Hilani said...

Thanks for the link up! New Fan! I added a new Chalkboard to my front porch!

Linda said...

Thanks for the party. I love it and am visiting right now even though it is 1 A.M. I don't want to miss anything! Take care, Linda

Laura @ cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot said...

Hi Tisha,

Thank you for hosting!

I appreciate it,
Laura