Thursday, April 12, 2012

spring green

With spring in full bloom, I have been seriously inspired by the burst of color.  My favorite part about this time of year is how everything is so fresh and bright green.  So I've been scanning the Better Homes & Gardens site, looking for pops of spring green...

Source: bhg.com via Tisha on Pinterest

Source: bhg.com via Tisha on Pinterest

Source: bhg.com via Tisha on Pinterest

Source: bhg.com via Tisha on Pinterest

Source: bhg.com via Tisha on Pinterest

Source: bhg.com via Tisha on Pinterest


Now it's time to go in search of some fun bright green fabric for a few new throw pillows!

6 comments:

Kelly @ View Along the Way said...

I love all the chartreuse! So happy and springy!

Sonya Sosa said...

Green is all over the place, isn't it. It's beautiful. Thanks for gathering some beautiful rooms with green. The last one is my favorite.

Amy@BuffaloRoam said...

I love it too. It feels so springy and naturey to me. (those are totally words.)

Stacy Curran said...

These photos are so pretty, every single one. I love these colors!
Stacy

Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

such great inspiring ideas for some beautiful decor! Thank you so much for the inspiration! I {heart} spring decorating with these fun pops of color!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

I love all the bright colors! Anything the color of granny smith apples is totally up my alley :)