Monday, April 23, 2012

show & tell linkup party {13}

It's Show & Tell time again!  Your projects from last week's party were AWESOME!  Thanks for continuing to party with me each week - I really appreciate you linking up and linking back.

Now on to the features...
$2 mail organizer @ The Stonybrook House
{most viewed link}


Ice cream party @ Life as a Thrifter



DIY farmhouse table & bench @ Domestic Imperfection

Rug slipcover @ Free Time Frolics
{Yes, slipcover!}


A couple of great bathroom makeovers:
{1} Tropical powder room @ Besty Speert


{2}Striped powder room @ Home Happy Home


Scrappy butterfly wreath @ Silo Hill Farm


And finally, a couple of two-toned furniture pieces:
{1} Estate sale dresser @ Little House in the Big D

{2} Chalk paint end tables @ Blue Star Antiques


If you've been featured, feel free to hop over to my new "buttons" tab and grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  Party buttons can be found there too.

Now it's your turn!
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc.  Feel free to link up several new projects.  No shops or for sale items, please.  Be sure to use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit and let others know what you like about their projects.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook or Pinterest pages) with credit and a link back to you, of course.


15 comments:

Kristin@ A Vintage Fairy said...

Thanks for hosting! #13 is my lucky number, so thinking great stuff is going to link up today :)

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Tisha! Thanks for hosting!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Love all the features - but I really want an invite to that ice cream party!
Kelly

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Thanks for hosting Tisha! So many great features, I love Holly's ice cream party stand and I totally need to make my own farmhouse table. :)
Have an awesome week!
Karah

Amy said...

Those are some awesome features! Thanks so much for featuring my little powder room! Have a wonderful day!
Amy@homehappyhome

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

What great features! I really love that ice cream party! Thank you for featuring my butterfly wreath. It was a fun project and I'm still enjoying looking at it!

Anne said...

Love those features! Thank you for hosting!!

xox

Bonnie @ Uncommon said...

Thanks for hosting!! have a wonderful day! ;)

thistlewoodfarm said...

Thanks Tisha! You know how much I love your party! Great features (especially that striped bathroom :)

blessings,
karianne

Samm Spangler said...

Thank you so much for featuring my dresser makeover! I'm HONORED!

Thanks again for hosting!
Samm
www.LittleHouseintheBigD.com

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Thanks so much for the feature! What a wonderful surprise! :)

marissa said...

thanks so much for hosting :)

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Bliss said...

Thank you for featuring the evil burlap valances. I needed a party after making those, but I wasn't on the guest list at Life As A Thrifter!

~Bliss~

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks so much for featuring my end tables! They already sold in the shop so that's a double-blessing! It's so sweet of you to host this party each week!!

Lori@thestonybrookhouse said...

Tisha!! I can't believe I had the most viewed? Thank you for hosting such a great party! This is soooo coolj!

Blessings!
Lori