Monday, April 9, 2012

show & tell linkup {11}

When I was in school, I loved Show & Tell day.  Not because I always had much to talk about, but because I loved to see and hear what everybody else brought in.  Well, that's why I really appreciate you being here...because you bring me such great inspiration every week.  Thanks so much for joining the party!

Last week there were so many fun links!  Here are a few I picked to highlight:

The most viewed link was this mirrored dresser by Remastered Relics.  I am so in love with this piece that I want to try something similar.


A couple more furniture pieces also caught everyone's eye.  First is this great Pottery Barn copy from the Creviston Nest (love that green!).


Next is a homemade chalk paint redo of Design Dreams by Anne's Ikea sideboard.


And how about a roadside rescue that Bliss Ranch transformed into this cool dresser for her teen son.


Danni had some cute art projects over at Silo Hill Farm this week.  Being a big fan of burlap and birds, I was particularly fond of this bird silhouette.


Somewhat Quirky made a beautiful sign (twice)...


Some fun (low-dollar) gift ideas...(1) personalize a plate.  Kelly at Eclectically Vintage used music lyrics, but you could do a poem or book or movie quotes.


(2) paint a dollar store tray like this one at The Stonybrook House.


Or (3) make a hanging flower basket like this one at Yankee Doodle Designs.


Finally, here are a couple of whole room reveals too good to pass up.  First, Samm's laundry room redo at Little House in the Big D (love the tile!).


And Jessica's amazing kitchen!  I like the white everything, the wall of cabinets, the view...but you have to check out the drawers.



If you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:

Delectable Home
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc.  Feel free to link up several new projects.  No shops or for sale items, please.
  • Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook or Pinterest pages) with credit and a link back to you, of course.

18 comments:

karen@somewhatquirky said...

Thanks Tisha for featuring my It Is Well art. I like it, but not quite as much as Jessica's white kitchen - oooweee!!...only in my dreams...

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Thank you for featuring my Burlap Bird Frame! It was a fun project and I was happy to share it! I always find great inspiration here and that Roadside Rescue from Bliss Ranch is so very awesome!

Sunday said...

I'm visiting from Crafty, Scrappy, Happy and I love your blog - especially your tagline - LOVE LOVE LOVE it :) Thanks for hosting the party - I linked up and I'm a new follower, hope you stop by and follow too! Have a great week!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Thanks so much for hosting Tisha! I love your features...Bliss's dresser is such an amazing upgrade and I'm ready to settle in for a glass of wine in Jessica's kitchen. :) Hopefully you and your family enjoyed your weekend.
Karah

Anne said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project! I so appreciate it!!

Thanks, too, for this great party. Have a wonderful week!!

xox

Erin @ Chronic Christian Crafter said...

Hi Tisha, this is my first time linking up with you...you had some AMAZING features this week!!! I'm looking forward to visiting some of the links from the party. Glad to have found your party! Thanks for hosting a lovely party!

Bliss said...

Tisha your features are all delectable and I'm honored to have my dresser among them. Danka, Graci, and that mirror dresser???? OK, I might have that next on my list for a curbside redo.

~Bliss~

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Tisha! Thanks so much for hosting!

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Tisha, Thanks for featuring my kitchen. I' love your other choices too. I've been drooling over Kelley's Lyrics plate and loving Sam's laundry room makeover (and the story behind it!).

Jessica

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, I have to grab your button for my sidebar! Great features, love the mirror dresser♥

thistlewoodfarm said...

Tisha,

Thanks for always being so positive and wonderful! And for hosting this awesome linky party every week :)

blessings,
karianne

Samm Spangler said...

OMG! Thank you so much for featuring my laundry room! I am FREAKISHLY obsessed with those tiles too! Linking up again this week!

Thanks!
Samm
www.LittleHouseintheBigD.com

Lori@thestonybrookhouse said...

Wow! Tisha! Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Pizza Tray! Thank you for hosting a marvelous party!!

Blessings,
Lori

marissa said...

thanks so much for hosting :)

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Those are some amazing reveals!! Linking up again this week! :)

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Tisha, Love, love, love your features this week! Great choices! Thanks for hosting! Cyndi

Andrea said...

Great projects! I am in love with Jessica's kitchen. Thanks for hosting.

Janis@All Things Beautiful said...

Great features!!! Thank you for hosting such a fab party!!