When I was in school, I loved Show & Tell day. Not because I always had much to talk about, but because I loved to see and hear what everybody else brought in. Well, that's why I really appreciate you being here...because you bring me such great inspiration every week. Thanks so much for joining the party!
Last week there were so many fun links! Here are a few I picked to highlight:
The most viewed link was this mirrored dresser by Remastered Relics. I am so in love with this piece that I want to try something similar.
Next is a homemade chalk paint redo of Design Dreams by Anne's Ikea sideboard.
And how about a roadside rescue that Bliss Ranch transformed into this cool dresser for her teen son.
Danni had some cute art projects over at Silo Hill Farm this week. Being a big fan of burlap and birds, I was particularly fond of this bird silhouette.
Somewhat Quirky made a beautiful sign (twice)...
Some fun (low-dollar) gift ideas...(1) personalize a plate. Kelly at Eclectically Vintage used music lyrics, but you could do a poem or book or movie quotes.
(2) paint a dollar store tray like this one at The Stonybrook House.
Finally, here are a couple of whole room reveals too good to pass up. First, Samm's laundry room redo at Little House in the Big D (love the tile!).
And Jessica's amazing kitchen! I like the white everything, the wall of cabinets, the view...but you have to check out the drawers.
If you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
- Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc. Feel free to link up several new projects. No shops or for sale items, please.
- Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
- Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar). It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
- Don't link and run! We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
- Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook or Pinterest pages) with credit and a link back to you, of course.