Monday, April 2, 2012

show & tell linkup {10}

Yea, it's Show & Tell time!  I LOVE seeing what you've been doing this week, so thanks for linking up!  Here are a few features from last week's party:

The most viewed link was this beautiful spring mantel by Walnut & Vine.  Yes, artichokes!




Here's a fun little Easter egg project from My Best Friends Blog (I love the shredded book page grass),




And another from Danamas World, vintage horse Easter eggs.

I was a huge Archie comics fan as a kid, so I had to feature these framed comics at It All Started with Paint.



I will be making this fabric-covered board jewelry organizer by Home Happy Home.


I'm putting this on my crafts-to-do list too: blooming camellia pillows at Atta Girl Says.


Finally, not only do I think these frames are fabulous, but the Pass It On Project at The Space Between is also something to pass on.  Check it out and see how you too can be a part of this journey.  I'm still trying to figure out what to make...


If you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:

Delectable Home
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc.  Feel free to link up several new projects.  No shops or for sale items, please.
  • Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook page) with credit and a link back to you, of course.

11 comments:

danama said...

Thanks very much for featuring my vintage horse eggs! It has been my first feature and I am very happy about it!!!
Love, Dani

Laura from Top This Top That said...

just love that pink pillow. Linked up this week , and i was the first in line ( that never happens!) have a great day!
laura

jeanetteann said...

Love the little bird on her nest
xx jeanetteann

thistlewoodfarm said...

Thanks Tisha! There are such great features over here! You always host the best parties!

blessings,
karianne

Amy said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Couldn't believe it when I popped over and saw my jewelry organizer featured. BIG smiles here!
Amy

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Very exciting!

I tried to grab your button but the code won't work ...

Linda

Tisha said...

Thanks, Linda - I had some funky copy & paste going on there. The code should work now.

Fox Hollow Cottage said...

Wonderful features. Linda did an amazing top-to-bottom job on that room! I love the jewelry holders too. I have a friend could use that idea! I am passing it on ;)

Kelly @ Eclectically Vintage said...

Loving the frames - the framed comics from it all started with paint and the book page frames from the space between!!
Kelly

Something Nice and Pretty said...

First time to join your party! I added your party to my sidebar, thanks for hosting!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

WOW! Thank you so much for featuring the Pass It On project! I didn't have anything to link up this week so I'm just getting around. You just made my holiday weekend. :)
Karah