Monday, April 30, 2012

show & tell linkup party {14}

Welcome to my favorite day of the week - Show & Tell day!  I love to see what you've been up to and feature some of your great ideas.  Check out these fun projects from last week's party...

{most viewed link}


Ski pole lamp @ Reposhture


{I just had to include this picture, Kim!}

Entrance vestibule @ Eclectically Vintage


Tiered vintage tray @ Uncommon


Beaded sunburst mirror @ Setting for Four



Vintage camera dresser @ Bliss Ranch
{Another amazingly creative dresser by Bliss - 
if you missed her rock 'n roll dresser, you should check that out too!}



Patio garden @ Stay at Home-ista
{I feature almost everything Jessica does because her home is dreamy.  
Just go to this post to check out her view.}


If you've been featured, feel free to hop over to my new "buttons" tab and grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  Party buttons can be found there too.

Now it's your turn!
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc.  Feel free to link up several new projects.  No shops or for sale items, please.  Be sure to use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit and let others know what you like about their projects.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook or Pinterest pages) with credit and a link back to you, of course.

16 comments:

Kim said...

OMGosh! I laughed outloud! Thank you so much for showing off my lamp and also for including my indoor skiing! I think indoor skiing is going to start trending thanks to you!
Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Thanks for the party!! Have a great week, xox

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Great features! That Sunburst Mirror is so very cool! Thanks for hosting!

Bliss said...

Thank you for the feature and shout out on my other dresser. I see I am in great company this week, but the prize has to go to Kim and her indoor skiing.

~Bliss~

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Thanks for the feature (as always!), if you ever need an escape you are welcome to my "dreamy" home, although my kids might prove a bit of a distraction.

Jessica
stayathomeista.com

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

I love all these projects, especially that ski pole lamp! ;)

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon said...

Thanks so much for featuring our tiered tray! We are so excited to be up there with such fantastic projects!

Take care,

Trish

marissa said...

that lamp is amazing. Thanks so much for hosting every week!

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Eclectically Vintage said...

So happy to see my entrance area featured!! I'm in some fabulous company - that dresser, that door message board ... Kim skiing (and her lamp is great too)!!
Kelly

Fox Hollow Cottage said...

Fantastic features! You really picked some rocking stuff =)

thistlewoodfarm said...

Tisha,

Thanks so much for hosting this awesome party! I always get inspired when I visit! Now I am off to pin....and pin.....and pin some more :)

blessings,
karianne

Kelly @ View Along the Way said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Tisha! These are some incredible features. (That ski pole lamp? Wow!) And of course the dresser from Bliss Ranch that continues to knock my socks off... every feature is inspiring!

Debra from Bungalow said...

Thank you for inviting me to the party! I linked up my painted fabric chair. Now I'm off to check out the links :)

Jaime Lyn said...

Thank you so much for hosting and WOW what amazing features!!!! :o) I am feeling SO inspired!!!! Hope you are having a great week!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

Laura @ cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot said...

Tisha,

Great picks from last week!

Thank you for hosting,
Laura

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I'm super late but I'm here! :) Thanks for hosting Tisha; have a great weekend!