Saturday, April 14, 2012

pink & green toile


Happy Saturday, everyone!  We have four soccer games today, so I'm pulling out some quick photos from the client files before I run out the door this morning.  This project is in step with the spring green I've been feeling this week...

These Queen Anne style valances in a pink & green children's toile are quite possibly my favorite thing that I've ever made for a client.  The double ruffle, the striped cording, and the fabric flowers add just the perfect amount of girly detail.  



8 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE them!! Super cute and so pretty!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

So pretty!!

Susan said...

Very nice! These would be perfect in MY girls' room, as their wall color is that beautiful green, and there are pink accents in the room as well. They look a bit challenging, though.......

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

These are lovely! If I had a little girl (instead of the chic, New York young lady mine now is), I would want window coverings just like this!

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Yep, totally feeling it. My daughter's room is all pink and green, I love that color scheme.
Jessica

Angie @ Postcards from the Ridge said...

Wow. Those are gorgeous. I love the fabrics and the valance pattern. I peeked at your portfolio and you are a wonderful seamstress. Do you ever do any jobs long distance?
Angie

jeanetteann said...

They are the prettiest.xx

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

These are adorable!! I'm totally impressed too. :)