Friday, April 20, 2012

friday faves {buffalo roam}

I've recently become a stalker of Buffalo Roam.  Amy and little Junior are about the cutest things you've ever seen, and D's many disguises are always good for a laugh.  Amy & D are building a new home which promises to be fabulous.  I've been following the steps for a little while now and can't wait for the big reveal.

My favorite part about their new home: the black trim.  That's right.  You can check it out here and here.

So hop over and see this awesome kitchen island that they built out of reclaimed applewood boards.  And if you have a good laundry tip for getting mud out of jeans, Amy could probably use it!

{Source: Buffalo Roam}

7 comments:

Amy@BuffaloRoam said...

A sincere thank you for the feature! Love this post, but love your blog even more!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Great choice, Tisha! Love following along with Amy... hope you ladies have a great weekend. :)
xo Heidi

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

I love Amy too! That is;and is just like one I had pinned, it's amazing.

Jessica
stayathomeista.com

Toodie said...

Love your blog! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Please check it out on my blog. http://scrappinmyhydeoff.blogspot.com/2012/04/im-versatileim-versatile.html

Eclectically Vintage said...

Love Amy's island - but you're talking to the wrong gal for laundry tips!!
Kelly

Bliss said...

I'm still giggling about D's disguises! Love me some Buffalo Roam!

~Bliss~

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Great Friday Favorite! Amy's one of mine too. That house is fun to watch come together. I can't wait until they can move in and make it a home. Hope you had a great weekend,
Karah