Sunday, March 11, 2012

show & tell linkup {7}

Yea, it's Show & Tell time!  I LOVE seeing what you've been doing this week, so thanks for linking up!  Here are a few features from last week's party:

Chateau Chic had the most viewed link...she added a touch of spring with her bottle and daisy display.  (Look at that great vintage door off to the left!)


DIY mercury glass made the rounds this week with a pair of beautiful Crate & Barrel knock-off lamps by Becca @ From Gardeners 2 Bergers.


And with this terrarium jar by Made in a Day.


I love this striped dresser that Samm painted at Little House in the Big D.


Next, give it up for this copycat PB corkboard at Life as a Thrifter.  (I just found her fab nursery this week - check out her home tour while you're there.)


Lastly, you've got to see the Stay at Home-ista's dining room.  Actually, take her house tour too - the whole place is amazing!


There were so many more I wanted to feature this week, so check the Delectable Home facebook page for some of those.  And if you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:

Delectable Home
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc.  Feel free to link up several new projects.  No shops or for sale items, please.
  • Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook page).

18 comments:

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Thanks so much for hosting Tisha! Great features. I just pinned Holly's cork board today...will need to make one of those...and not sure how I missed Jessica's dining room, headed to check it out now along with those fab mercury glass lamps!

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Lovely stuff, Tisha! Thanks for hosting us again this week :)
Cheers, Andrea

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Thanks so much for the feature . . . and the sweet comments! :)

marissa said...

thanks so much for giving us a fun place to link up

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

thistlewoodfarm said...

Tisha,

Thank you so much for hosting this fun party! BTW.....I LOVE Jessica's dining room :)

blessings,
karianne

Cameron Meerdink said...

Thanks for hosting - great features, too!

Full Circle Creations said...

Love the features. Thanks for hosting!

Holly

Becca said...

WOW! What a surprise! Thank you so much for sharing my lamp makeover with your readers! I am just thrilled you liked them!! Thanks for hosting!
xo Becca

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting this great party every week!

Hugs,
Debbie

jeanetteann said...

I love the first picture, Thanks for hosting. My first time linking here.
:) jeanetteann

The Lovely Mrs. P said...

What a great surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my Mercury Glass! You have made my week!
Kim@madeinaday
http://madeinaday.com

Heather said...

Hi Tisha! I am new to your blog - so glad I found you!! I am your newest follower. Just linked up - thanks for hosting this par-tay! Love all of your features here. Please visit my blog and say hello sometime - I love to make new bloggy friends, and follow me back if you would like :)
Heather @ settingforfour.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Thanks for hosting another great party!

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

Tisha, thank you for the invite to your party! Thanks for hosting! It's always fun to see such great ideas! Your features are wonderful!

Jann Olson said...

Thanks so much for the invite! I am busy getting ready for a party at my home this evening. I will be back tomorrow to visit other links.
Hugs,
Jann
p.s. I am now following
I think I may have linked at the wrong party. Let me know and I'll link to the right one. So sorry!

Heidi @ lightlycrunchy said...

Great links! I'm getting lots of good ideas. Thanks for hosting.

Eclectically Vintage said...

Better late than never! Linked up my Peep Wreath. Love the fab features - that dining room rocks
Kelly

Kristin@gratefulbelly.com said...

You have such cute projects here! I'm a new follower and would love for you to stop by my brand new blog and follow, too :)