Chateau Chic had the most viewed link...she added a touch of spring with her bottle and daisy display. (Look at that great vintage door off to the left!)
And with this terrarium jar by Made in a Day.
Next, give it up for this copycat PB corkboard at Life as a Thrifter. (I just found her fab nursery this week - check out her home tour while you're there.)
Lastly, you've got to see the Stay at Home-ista's dining room. Actually, take her house tour too - the whole place is amazing!
There were so many more I wanted to feature this week, so check the Delectable Home facebook page for some of those. And if you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
- Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc. Feel free to link up several new projects. No shops or for sale items, please.
- Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
- Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar). It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
- Don't link and run! We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
- Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook page).