Sunday, March 4, 2012

show & tell linkup {6}

Welcome to this week's Show & Tell party!  I'm glad YOU are here - you have such great ideas, and I can't wait to see the links.  There were so many amazing projects at last week's party, and I've chosen a few of the favorites to feature below.  I'll post some more on  the Delectable Home facebook page over the next few days, too.

Titus 2 Work in Progress had the most viewed project of the week with her kitchen reveal.  I love that green door!



Imprintalish fashioned this chicken wire pendant light by turning a regular lamp upside-down!  Seriously creative!


Opulent Cottage sewed a dropcloth slipcover for this cute slipper chair.  And she's added a tutorial link to the bottom of her post, so hop on over to get those instructions.


Harrison Home made a distressed "Groceries" sign the old-fashioned way (without a Silhouette).


The Space Between has a new beachy TV stand.  Love the numbers (sorry, Joel)!


And last, but definitely not least, is this fun chevron planter by The Rooster & The Hen.  The whole porch update is amazing, so be sure to take a look.


If you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:

Delectable Home
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc.  Feel free to link up several new projects.  No shops or for sale items, please.
  • Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.  I will only feature posts that link back.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook page).

13 comments:

Full Circle Creations said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party. Nice features!

Holly

Adrienne said...

Thanks for Hosting. Love your blog.

candy's clothes closet said...

Hi Tisha:) I'm Candy from Candy's Clothes Closet and I am so excited to let you know that I have chosen your blog to receive a Liebster Award!
You can click on over to receive all of the details;) Big Congrats girl! You deserve it! Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

WooHoo!! Thanks so much for the feature...and I'm still laughing at the Joel shout out. Take that husband...people like the numbers. hahaha
If I could only actually finish a project around here I'd have something to link up...next week!!
Karah

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Thanks for featuring my chair Tisha! I went ahead and added the Part One Tutorial link, too. And thank you for hosting! Hope your week is awesome.
Cheers, Andrea

Whitney @ The Rooster And The Hen said...

Thanks for the feature, what a fun surprise! So many great projects linked up!

Jaime Lyn said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I am excited that I have a project to share!!!! :o) Hope you are having a great Monday!!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

Robin @ Happily Home, After said...

Hi Tisha,

New follower here from the recent blog hop about growing our blogs! So this is also the first time I've participated in your party and am glad to be here. Thanks for hosting and I look forward to visiting the other participants. I posted about how we DIY updated our ceiling fans with a much more modern and appropriately scaled light. Happy Monday to all,

Robin
happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

Paula said...

Thanks for inviting me to your party. I'm delighted to be here and to discover your blog.

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

I found you from West Furniture Revival. What a great linky party! I'm a new follower and I've linked up!

Anita said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the invitation to link up!!

Tisha said...

You guys are awesome!! These projects are so amazing! Thanks for linking up.

Amy said...

Just found your blog and linked up to your party! I'm also your newest follower! I am hosting a linky party today and would love for you to come over and link up some of your creations! Have a great day!
Amy@homehappyhome.blogspot.com