Welcome to this week's Show & Tell party! I'm glad YOU are here - you have such great ideas, and I can't wait to see the links. There were so many amazing projects at last week's party, and I've chosen a few of the favorites to feature below. I'll post some more on the Delectable Home facebook page over the next few days, too.
Titus 2 Work in Progress had the most viewed project of the week with her kitchen reveal. I love that green door!
Imprintalish fashioned this chicken wire pendant light by turning a regular lamp upside-down! Seriously creative!
Opulent Cottage sewed a dropcloth slipcover for this cute slipper chair. And she's added a tutorial link to the bottom of her post, so hop on over to get those instructions.
Harrison Home made a distressed "Groceries" sign the old-fashioned way (without a Silhouette).
The Space Between has a new beachy TV stand. Love the numbers (sorry, Joel)!
And last, but definitely not least, is this fun chevron planter by The Rooster & The Hen. The whole porch update is amazing, so be sure to take a look.
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
- Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc. Feel free to link up several new projects. No shops or for sale items, please.
- Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
- Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar). It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already. I will only feature posts that link back.
- Don't link and run! We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
- Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook page).