Sunday, March 18, 2012

show & tell {8}

This week is Spring Break for our family, so I am not going to host our regularly-scheduled linkup party today. We've got a jam-packed week planned here, and I am working on a bunch of projects:
Stephanie's slipcover, Becky's huge playroom maps, my painted armoire, dining bench, chair numbers, bathroom privacy window, bookcase styling, and my mother-in-law's 80th birthday party decorations.  Whew!  I'm kind of tired just thinking about that.  But hopefully that means I'll have a lot to show you next week!

Again, there were so many great projects linked up to last week's party!  I can't feature them all, so if you didn't get a chance to visit all the links, you should go back and get caught up.  You'll be glad you did.

First, the most viewed link was the "no carpentry" cornice boards by Leslie @ Our Joy His Glory.  I love her fabric choice - the whole room is adorable!


I'm in the mood for spring, and several of my features reflect that.  Here's one that got me wishing we had planned a beach trip for spring break...a starfish vignette by Made in a Day.


Next is this awesome cabinet makeover by Bliss Ranch.  She's using it to store BEACH towels...


Opulent Cottage made a very springish tabletop garden.  I have some of those old ceiling fan globes in my garage.  Hmmm....


I will be copying this Peeps wreath by Eclectically Vintage next week as I'm doing my Easter decorations.  Too cute!  Some of my children will think this is about the only good thing to do with a Peep.  Others of them will probably be tempted to eat it!


I've got a sort of copycat thing going on with this next feature too, except that I had already started before I saw her post.  Turns out we both got the same inspiration to do a privacy window with clear contact paper.  Adrianne @ One Day at a Time is a real-life friend of mine, and her kitchen redo is fantastic (love that chandelier)!


Last but not least is another From Gardeners 2 Bergers project.  Are you guys going to get tired of me featuring her?  Can I just do a house swap with Becca?  These are some seriously gorgeous curtains.  And she painted the damask design herself.  


Thanks everyone for linking up last week!  And if I survive Spring Break, I'll be back next week with another Show & Tell linkup.  Hope to see YOU there!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing my curtain makeover! I'm so glad you liked them! They've made a huge difference in the feel of my little home!
xo Becca

Bliss said...

Thank you so much for the feature Tisha.

I have a cabinet of peeps because I kept seeing projects using them so had to buy some. I don't know yet what I will do with mine, but that's one peep-ful wreath!

~Bliss~

The Lovely Mrs. P said...

Yay! Thank you so much for the feature of my Starfish Vignette! Great start to the day!
Kim@madeinaday
http://madeinaday.com

Kelly @ Eclectically Vintage said...

Thanks for the PeepTastic feature on my Peep Wreath! I don't discriminate against most sweets - but even I wouldn't eat a Peep!

Love the privacy contact paper - I plan to do something like that on my girls bathroom window!
Kelly

The Rooster and The Hen said...

Love that route 66 piece and all the features! Just awesome!

jeanetteann said...

enjoy your break,sounds thought like all work,or is it play.
x jeanetteann