Tuesday, March 13, 2012

lucky mantels

Today I am featuring five "lucky" mantels from the Spring Mantel linkup party.  The party is going on all throughout the month of March, so if you haven't linked up your mantel or checked out all the great ideas yet, you can jump to that party here.

Cameron Homemade:  Ombre burlap sign


Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Simple shamrocks


A Night Owl: Irish blessing


Free Time Frolics: Vintage postcard



Thrifty Decor Mom: St. Patty's Day printable


Great St. Patrick's Day decorations, ladies! There are more mantel features to come, so be sure to link up!!

7 comments:

Tezz said...

Really nice mantels! I especially like the last one. Beautiful!

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Such great mantels! I'm really digging the shamrock themes ...

:)

Linda

jeanetteann said...

They all nice. Thank you for visiting me and for your nice comments.x jeanetteann

Laurel said...

Love all the great ideas! Just in time for St. Patty's Day. Thanks!

Laurel at SoPo Cottage

Butterbean Row said...

Hi Tisha,
I am your newest follower! I sure can use some decorating ideas. I am clueless when it comes to decorating.

Thanks for visiting Butterbean Row.

♥charlotte

Cameron Meerdink said...

Thanks for showing off my mantel - there were so many beautiful & green mantels to see!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Tisha,

I am so glad you had the mantel party! What fun and I loved seeing everyone's different display ideas.

blessings,
karianne