Wednesday, February 29, 2012

spring mantel party!!


Happy Leap Day, everybody!  The weather here has been beautiful - yesterday was sunny and mid-60s - a springlike day if ever there was one.  I'm trying to completely ignore the fact that the last time we had a winter this warm in Tennessee, our biggest snow came the first week of March.  So on with spring, show your bling...mantel links it's time to bring (sorry, I just got going and couldn't stop)!

All this month you can link up your spring mantels (Easter stuff counts too) and a day or two each week, I'll feature YOU!!  If you don't have a mantel, no worries.  Just link up a springy display on a shelf or a table.  It's all good.

Photo from Southern Living
The rules are few:
  • Springish; mantelish.
  • Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.  I will only feature posts that link back.
  • Don't link and run!  Everyone enjoys nice comments.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook page).


Thanks so much for linking up today!  Be sure to take your spring decor over to these great parties throughout the month of March:


Fox Hollow Cottage


15 comments:

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

Okay! This will get me thinking about using all the chem lab glassware I just procured!

Just Simply Live said...

Man I love your mantel, also love your colors.

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Man, I wish I had a mantel to link up...or some spring decor for that matter. haha When it's summer year round I tend to forget about decorating for the seasons. Happy Partying!!
Karah

Amy@BuffaloRoam said...

Just wanted to say hi, and that I'm happy to be a new follower! I would love to link up, but my mantle is currently under construction!!

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Tisha, I don't have a springish or mantleish post, just wanted to say "hi".

thistlewoodfarm said...

Tisha,

What a fun idea and a fun party! I want to follow you by e-mail....but I don't see a link? Can you help a fellow tribe member out.

blessings,
karianne

Eclectically Vintage said...

Oh how I wish I had something to link up but with my move to Wordpress I am laying low on posts until that's all settled.

I am in love with that pic from Southern Living of those gorgeous demijohns! I have a collection too and they are beautiful in front of a window.

Kelly

Caroline said...

Hi Tisha! I don't have anything mantelish, BUT, I nominated your for the Liebster Blog Award!

Here is the link: http://doublethedecor.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

Emily @ 52 Mantels said...

Tisha, I am SO sorry to be late to the party!! I'm going to go facebook your fun party right now! :)

Have a great night!!

Laurel said...

Love the idea - but we're getting a foot of snow tomorrow up here in Maine! Not sure I can think spring quite yet :-) But I'll keep following to look for inspiration.

Laurel at SoPo Cottage

The Rooster and The Hen said...

So wish I had a spring mantel to link up! Or even a working fireplace. And an Ipad, but that's another story.

Cristina Garay said...

Hi Tisha, Thanks for the invitation! I linked and followed!

http://www.remodelandolacasa.com

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

Tisha, earlier I linked to the wrong link; sorry! I just linked to this party too. Thank you for the invitation! It is always fun!

reFresh reStyle said...

Hi! Thanks for hosting, I linked up! Hope you're having a great day!
Debbie

Eclectically Vintage said...

Yippie - finally linked up my Fresh Green Mantel!!
Kelly