Sunday, February 26, 2012

show & tell linkup party {5}

Welcome to this week's Show & Tell party!  I have so much fun looking at all your ideas, so thanks for linking up!  Here are a few features from last week's party:

The Velvet Door had the most viewed link of the week.  Check out the great PB lookalikes that she has found for less.


Next, Eclectically Vintage shows off her newly remodeled kitchen.  I love these demijohn lights and the punch of red she adds with her range.  Be sure to pop over and see all the beautiful details.


Here is a sweet little yarn wreath by His Frugal Servant - I love the "baby" script!  Bet this took a while...


The old suitcase stack on top of the armoire first caught my eye, but when I discovered this cute slat box by Bliss Ranch was a chalk paint project I was hooked - I've just got to try that stuff!


This painted zebra by Inside-Out Design is not only a project I want to copy, but it gets my Writer's Award for most entertaining post of the week.  I laughed out loud!


You can also check the Delectable Home facebook page for more features from last week...

If you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:

Delectable Home
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc.  Feel free to link up several new projects.  No shops or for sale items, please.
  • Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.  I will only feature posts that link back.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook page).

13 comments:

chateau chic said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Mirror post on Facebook! I feel honored since there are so many talented women out there.
Mary Alice

Full Circle Creations said...

Great features. Thanks so much for hosting.
Holly

thistlewoodfarm said...

Thanks for hosting such a wonderful linky party....btw....your burlap curtains are so fabulous! Great inspiration.

blessings,
karianne

marissa said...

thanks so much for the party

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Eclectically Vintage said...

Wow - thanks so much for featuring my kitchen! I'm in great company with the other features - love those stacked suitcases with that great wooden box.
Kelly

Anne said...

Thank you for hosting! What wonderful features!!

Shauna K said...

thanks so much for the feature!!! such great projects to be featured along side :D
PS. it took longer to wrap the "baby" word than the wreath!! hehe

Samm Spangler said...

Thank you so much for hosting!!! I submitted a Goodwill furniture redo with some fun burlap accents! Im your newest follower and would love you to stop by my blog and hear what you think!

Thanks!

Samm @ LittleHouseintheBigD.com

The Rooster and The Hen said...

Wow, such great features, I love them! Stopping by from the power bloggers tribe to say hello!

Bliss said...

Hey, I just stopped by to say hello as a member of the *tribe* and I see I was featured. Thanks! I've grabbed my button.

~Bliss~

Jen said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to go through all the fantastic links!

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Following you from the power bloggers tribe:)

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Hey Tisha! What a fun linky party -- have to stay a while and visit a few of those projects... ;-). So happy to have connected with you through our power blogger tribe -- your newest follower!
Have a great day ~ Heidi :)