The Velvet Door had the most viewed link of the week. Check out the great PB lookalikes that she has found for less.
Next, Eclectically Vintage shows off her newly remodeled kitchen. I love these demijohn lights and the punch of red she adds with her range. Be sure to pop over and see all the beautiful details.
Here is a sweet little yarn wreath by His Frugal Servant - I love the "baby" script! Bet this took a while...
This painted zebra by Inside-Out Design is not only a project I want to copy, but it gets my Writer's Award for most entertaining post of the week. I laughed out loud!
You can also check the Delectable Home facebook page for more features from last week...
If you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
- Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc. Feel free to link up several new projects. No shops or for sale items, please.
- Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
- Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar). It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already. I will only feature posts that link back.
- Don't link and run! We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
- Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook page).