Welcome to this week's Show & Tell party! I am loving YOU & all your great projects! Here are a few features from last week's party:
I'm chandelier happy today! Villabarnes painted this gorgeous chandelier...
Thistlewood Farm linked up this creative wooden block display. This is a must-read - the post itself is as fabulous as the project.
Design Dreams by Anne shows us her collection of rescued doors and windows. I just love this mini-greenhouse she made out of her stash.
This stripe hallway from Harrison Home caught my eye, because I have been planning to do this for a while in my own hallway. I am definitely inspired to get to it after seeing her great results (and look at the cute drum shade in the foyer too)!
And you all knew that I would have to feature the turquoise dresser from No. 2 Pencil, right? Honk if you love turquoise.
So, if you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:
Now, it's your turn to join in this week's linkup party:
- Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc. Feel free to link up several new projects. No shops or for sale items, please.
- Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
- Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar). It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
- Don't link and run! We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.
- Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a feature (here or on the DH Facebook page) if desired.