Sunday, February 5, 2012

show & tell linkup party {2}

Welcome to the Show & Tell Monday linkup party!  Thanks to all those who linked up your projects last week.  I really love seeing all of your great ideas - I am so inspired!

Congratulations to Samantha of Tuffet Whimsy, the winner of the beautiful handmade embroidery art by Daisyeyes!  Samantha created an amazing space for her little fireman under the basement stairs.



It was so hard to pick a few projects to feature - I just love them all!  Here are some of last week's Show & Tell favorites:

Courtney at French Country Cottage made this double ruffled slipcover.  Tres chic!


Caroline at Double the Decor showed us how to make these easy no-sew pillow covers.


You've got to check out this amazing transformation from storage space to cozy craft room by Iesha at The Uncluttered Lifestyle!


And who doesn't love a good pantry makeover?  Take a look at this beauty by Sherry at Pondered Primed Perfected.  Love the menu clips and shopping list chalkboard!


If you've been featured, feel free to grab a button:

Delectable Home
Now, if you'd like to join in this week's linkup party:
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc. No shops or for sale items, please.
  • Use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button in the sidebar).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit the link before yours as well as a few others.

16 comments:

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Thanks again for your sweet invitation, and thanks for hosting! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas!
Cheers, Andrea

Eclectically Vintage said...

Isn't that the cutest little fire station! Linking up once again with a favorite "Love Is" Valentine Wreath!
Kelly

Sherry said...

Hi Tisha, so, thanks bunches for featuring my new pantry. That's so cool! I didn't know if anybody would get excited about the space...not like me anyway! Lol. You are awesome for hosting!

Sherry

thistlewoodfarm said...

Thanks for hosting this awesome party!

blessings,
karianne

Toodie said...

Thank you for the reminder and for hosting! I love to see all the great projects that are linked.

Caroline said...

What a great surprise to see my pillow covers posted! Thanks so much for featuring them and for hosting the great party! My twin sister added her DIY coasters to this weeks party. Thanks again : )

Samantha said...

I am so excited to see my firestation and that I won the daisyeyes artwork!! I am going to have to find the perfect spot in my sons room for it!!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Thanks for hosting Tisha, those features are awesome! Headed to learn about the no sew pillow covers now!
Karah

Kristen Turner said...

Thanks for inviting me over. I linked up a few projects and I'm a new follower :)

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Tisha thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment and for the invite to link up! Just became your newest follower and would love it if you followed back. I am all linked up!

Iesha Williams said...

Hi Tisha! Awe, I so appreciate you featuring my room! Looking forward to partying with you next time.

thistlewoodfarm said...

Thank you, as always, for hosting this fun party!

blessings,
karianne

Mrs. Crafty Pants said...

Thanks for your comment! My valentine towels are linked up!

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for hosting this party! :) I see lots of creative ideas already!

The Lovely Mrs. P said...

Thanks for the invite Tisha! I am glad you liked my wreath! I am all linked up and following!
Kim@madeinaday
http://madeinaday.com

Best Hosting said...

This is a unique blog that I will take note of. I already bookmarked it for future reference.Thank you.Best Web Hosting