Friday, January 27, 2012

thing 1 and thing 2

Earlier this week I showed you the gradient painted dresser I had done for my daughter's room.  She also has a couple of beds that are getting the same treatment.  My dad found these bed frames at a garage sale - both beds for $15.  I might have walked right past them (or maybe not at that price), but they are nice solid wood and very sturdy.  So let's get some paint on there and see how we like them.

BEFORE
Again, the paint I bought is a gray family of Behr at Home Depot: 780F-4, 5, 6, & 7 (Sparrow, Anonymous, Dark Granite, and Stealth Jet).


I only have one bed done so far, but it's bed #2...



I have some fun ideas for bedding and accessories, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Janel@hatingmartha said...

These beds are awesome! Great job! Love your blog design by the way!