Sunday, January 22, 2012

cushions. check.

It's been a little quiet on the blogfront this week - I've been busy with a myriad of different projects.  Now, if I could actually finish one or two, I'd have something to show you.  Still, today is a promised update on the slipcover I am working on for the Imagine the Impossibilities challenge, and eeek, I have just one more week till the deadline!  Here's the progress:


I got derailed one day working on accent pillows for the room.  I was craving a touch of color after all that white.  I've gotten some more work done on the body of the sectional, but I have a friend coming by this week for a hands-on slipcover tutorial, so I want to save a little work for us to do.  I'll be cutting it close for sure!  It's great to be motivated though - I don't think I would have gotten this far without it.

You still have a week to do your impossible.  What's it going to be?

1 comment:

becky@cup.of.joe said...

Oh, how I LOVE that yellow zigy-zagy print! xoxo Becky