Thursday, December 29, 2011

top projects of 2011




Today I've been reflecting on my 2011 projects and planning (dreaming about) upcoming projects for the New Year.  When it comes to my house, "before" and "after" are relative - instead it's "always in progress."  Here are some of the fun things we worked on this past year:


Girls' Room

Kitchen & Family Room
(sectional slipcover coming soon)

Fireplace Update

Table Redo

Foyer Board & Batten

Burlap Curtains

Painted Basement Floor

Living Room Slipcovers
The "little lady" chair cover was a Delectable Home favorite post!


Becky's House
See this entire feature: 31 Days to a Remodeled Room.

Since I started blogging in September, I haven't had time to share all of these projects with you yet.  So I'll show you some of the details after the first of the year, while I'm getting a few new things going.  Hope you'll join me to see what 2012 holds!
Linking up with 
   

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love love the painted basement floor. I want to paint a rug on our back porch where our rockers sit. We track in so much dirt, a real rug would be impossible. Love your blog!
Sherry's Bees Nest