Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas saplings

It's time for another Christmas copy-cat craft here at the Delectable Home...I spotted these adorable burlap-sack seedlings at Funky Junk Interiors last week and thought, "that is just what my kitchen window sill needs to look Christmas-ish!"

So, here's my version using a few cuttings that the boys found out in the woods (hemlock & cedar, I think).  I made my own burlap sacks using small pieces of burlap and a glue gun (I was too lazy to sew).  And I tied them up using more of the fabric scraps left over from my shabby Christmas trees and wreath.

LOVE!

Linking up to my favorite parties.

1 comment:

keepingthechristmasspiritalive365 said...

That is such a great idea! Your window looks instantly festive!

Hope you are having a fun start to the week!

Best Christmas wishes,
Natasha.