Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas cards

Every year, our family sends out over 150 Christmas cards to family and friends.  The last couple of years I have done some sewing & decorating trade with a couple of local photographers in exchange for family photos to use on our cards.  A huge whoop-whoop to Tracie Ancelet of Ancelet Photography for handling this rowdy crew!  She titled our Facebook preview "Table for 8" - oh my!

We love our pictures and can't wait to see our finished cards.  I ordered Christmas cards and birth announcements from Shutterfly, and they should be here next week.  I'm looking forward to addressing those envelopes - it is a blessed time to consider each of those friends and family members as I write their names down and reflect on how much they mean to us.

On another note, it looks like The Delectable Home may reach 10,000+ views by the end of the year!  I'm so thankful to all of you who have joined me since September.  Would you be willing to help me reach a few more statistical goals?  Do you think we could get 50 people to become followers with Google Friend Connect?  And how about liking The Delectable Home on Facebook - could we get that to 50 or more as well?  How about this - I'll come up with some kind of giveaway to post next week, and if we hit 50 & 50, I'll pick someone from one of these lists.  Is anybody with me?  Just click on the buttons in the right sidebar.  Thanks!!

No comments: