Wednesday, November 30, 2011

countdown till Christmas

With Black Friday and Cyber Monday behind us, the countdown to Christmas is in full swing.  My fall decor is packed away (or randomly crammed in a closet), & the Christmas decorations boxes are scattered all over the house.  My foyer is littered with wood blocks and paint cans.  Ornament boxes are stacked in the living room, waiting patiently for the tree.  The kitchen island is covered with terracotta pots and fabric scraps.  And a big box of the presents I've already bought is hiding in a place that I hope my children won't discover before I've had time to wrap!

Hot chocolate and Amy Grant's "Home for Christmas" CD put me in the mood for Christmas crafting, but a two-week old baby is pleasantly slowing things down a bit.  Still, my hope is to share some Christmas decorating and crafting with you over the next couple of weeks.  So be sure to join me this Thursday, December 1st, as I kick off "The Twelve Days of Christmas" here at the Delectable Home.

No comments: