Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 days {8}: lamps


It's Day 8 of "31 days to a Remodeled Room" - the one that will probably be my favorite from the entire serires. It's time to pick lamps to tie in with Becky's new painted buffet!

The first photo above is from an inspiration photo I found to help us pull together some elements in the new room; the other two are actual photographs of possible lamps I found at Home Goods.  Do you love Home Goods as much as I do?  Did I hear a resounding "amen?"

After we decided on this direction, I went back to the store planning to buy a pair of the middle lamps above.  However, on that particular day, they only had one.  But they had a pair of these beauties, and one of them was marked down by $10.  So we got the pair for $60!


I heart these lamps!
Coming next: throw pillows

Missed a post in this series?  Click here for a complete list.
& Be sure to visit the other 31-day bloggers too for lots of great ideas and inspiration!

No comments: