Monday, October 31, 2011

31 days {31}: the BIG REVEAL!

Well, we've made it!  Today is the last day of my October series "31 days to a Remodeled Room," part of the "31 Days of Change" series hosted by Jen, Jessica, Melissa, SandyDarcy, Emily, Emily, & Nester.  I really appreciate these ladies for giving me the opportunity to link up, and I am so thankful for all of you who have joined me...The Delectable Home has only been up and running since mid-September, and you have blessed me with over 5,000 page views and nearly 100 followers via Google Friend Connect, RSS & email subscriptions, and Facebook.  I'd love to hear from each of you to know what you have enjoyed about this series, so I can continue to bring you more inspiration over the coming months.

And now what you've been waiting for...the BIG REVEAL!  For the last 30 days, I've shown you different parts of a big transformation project in my friend Becky's home.  Now you get to see the whole space put together.

Remember Becky's rooms before?  (For more BEFORE photos, go to these links:  introductiondining room & bathroom.
BEFORE
And now...





  
Please leave a comment today and let me know:
  • What was your favorite element in this remodel?
  • What have you been inspired to change through this series?
Congratulations to Sheila B., winner of the 22" burlap pillow cover giveaway!  Sheila found The Delectable Home through a link from Raising Olives, written by my real-life friend and amazing mama, Kimberly.  Sheila says,
"I love the practical ways you've taken Better Homes and Garden, and Pottery Barn looks and made them 'real'.  I love both of these, but couldn't see how to make their looks fit my real life stay at home mom budget.  Thanks for all the truly great inspiration." 
Missed a post in the 31-day series? Click here for a complete list.
Won't you also hop on over to Becky's blog today and tell her how much you love the updates!  She has worked so hard on her home this summer that I can't take all the credit.

2 comments:

leslie said...

I have so enjoyed following the make over. I love the way took some of my favorite inspiration pics and turned them into real life ideas. My favorite is the kitchen.

DM said...

It's beautiful! I love how you were able to weave the blue throughout the home. I still haven't figured out how you have time to do all that you do (maybe a whole new blog idea :-) Wish I had time and money (and fortitude) to redo a room or two or three, but for now I'm inspired to recover and paint a basic kitchen (desk) chair that I bought years ago at a garage sale. Small changes will have to work for me! Great job on the blog.