Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 days {23}: window shade

Welcome to Day 23 of "31 days to a Remodeled Room." I am just one of over 700 bloggers who are participating in the October 2011 "31 Days of Change" series.  And you are here, reading this post - thank you!  I hope that you have had the opportunity to read more, not only from my series, but from the huge range of topics that are floating around blogland this month.  But here's the question: have you changed anything?

So far, I've been inspired to change some of my fall decorations, a few parenting techniques, actually doing a craft instead of just pinning crafts I'd like to do, by finding new uses for unused items, my plan to paint the nursery dresser, and after the baby arrives, my wardrobe!

And I hope that you will make a change this week, either using one of my ideas for remodeling a room or something from one of the other bloggers' topics.

How about this: a quick and easy update to your kitchen window... 

BEFORE
Photos from decorpad (nikinikinine) & (source?)
 

AFTER

New woven shade (30"x60") = $28 @ Lowe's.  Installation took less than 30 minutes.
Tomorrow I'll feature the new area rugs, and then for the rest of the week, we'll check out all the bathroom changes.
Missed a post in the 31-day series? Click here for a complete list. 

No comments: