Friday, September 23, 2011

friday faves: Nesting Place

Photo courtesy of The Nesting Place
I'm featuring my absolute favorite blogger today, in part because no decorating blogroll is complete without her, and because she's invited ME to particiapte with HER in an upcoming series.

If you haven't met The Nester, you need to get on over there and check the place out.  Her influence on my decorating style is evident, although my coolness factor can't touch hers.

The whole blog is amazing, but here are a few links to get you started:

And now, for the series...For the last three years, The Nester has written a "31 Days" series each October.  This year, the theme is "31 Days of Change" and will feature 8 incredible bloggers:
Jen:  31 Days to Balancing Both Beauty and a Budget
Jessica:  31 Days of Memory Keeping
Melissa:  31 Days: Inspired Holidays
Sandy:  31 Days of Warm Connections
Darcy: 31 Days of Photo Tips
Emily: 31 Days to Change the World
Emily: 31 Days of the Little Things
Nester:  31 Days of Charming Imperfection
Of course I must confess that the invitaion isn't exactly from The Nester to me personally - the group is giving any of us little bloggers a chance to link up our own "31 Days" series.  So I'm going to jump in with "31 Days to a Remodeled Room" where I'll be featuring a transformation project that I've been working on with a friend this summer.  I hope you'll plan to join me on October 1 for the introduction, and then check back in each day for a new element of the project.  It should be lots of fun!


No comments: